Memory Care in Redlands, California
Our dedicated memory care team creates an uplifting, person-centered approach based on the nationally recognized Best Friends® model. Like all our health care options, The Grove is accredited by CARF-CCAC for meeting the highest national standards for quality care, a record attained by fewer than one of five CCRCs nationwide. Our specially trained team members get to know each resident’s family, history, likes and dislikes. That allows us to create a customized plan covering every detail of the resident’s daily schedule. Strong relationships and understanding lead to positive experiences.
We believe each person is precious, and life holds mental, physical and spiritual opportunities for all. The Grove was created to promote that philosophy and support residents by providing a beautiful, safe and dignified environment to enhance their lives and focus on abilities, rather than disabilities. The Grove features engaging activities to promote self-esteem and encourage maximum independence.
Features of The Grove:
- Private and semi-private suites
- Personalized memory boxes
- Engaging activities and special events
- Bright and open living/dining room with delicious, nutritious options
- Secure and stimulating outdoor memory garden
- State-of-the-art silent security system
- High team member-to-resident ratio for greater personal attention
Contact us to learn more about memory care at The Grove, or call 1-800-391-4552 to schedule a personal appointment.