Skilled Nursing in Redlands, California
Skilled nursing care is available to Residential Living, Assisted Living and Memory Support residents of Plymouth Village, and other residents of the Redlands, CA area. The Village skilled nursing is accredited by CARF-CCAC for meeting the highest national standards. Family members and loved ones are always welcome in our warm, home-like setting. Our caring, expert team members work with residents and their families to customize personal care plans. We treat residents with dignity and respect in a vibrant environment that promotes engagement and interaction.
The Village features:
- Private and semi-private suites
- Long- and short-term skilled nursing care
- 24-hour nursing coverage and emergency response system
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Medication management and monitoring
- Dining, housekeeping and laundry service
- Consultation and services from physicians, podiatrist, psychologist and dental services
- Rehab services
- Access to all community services, amenities, activities and events
- Medicare- and Medi-Cal-approved
- Respite care
- Hospice care
To learn more about nursing care at The Village, contact us or call 1-800-391-4552 to schedule a personal appointment.
Plymouth Village does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or publication of its programs, services and activities, or in employment.